Sans Global Engineering offers a complete and integrated engineering services tailored to meet our client’s project goals and requirements.
Our core services include
- Fire protection system design drawings in accordance to NFPA, Malaysian Local Fire Authority (BOMBA) and FM / UL standard
- Fire protection system project technical specifications and write-up
- Hydraulic calculation for fire protection system, e.g., sprinkler system, outdoor hydrant system and etc.
- Fire Risk Assessment and Hazop study
- Environmental, Health and Safety report
- Value Engineering Analysis
- Submission of M&E drawings plan for authority approval
- Renewal of existing plants and building fire certificate
- Supply of fire protection system equipment (Local authority approved type and FM / UL approved type)
- Installation of fire protection system
- Testing and Commissioning of fire protection system
- Service and Maintenance of fire protection system
Our team of engineers are equipped with strong site experience, excellence technical engineering knowledge and resources to support our client’s throughout the complete project’s life cycle from preliminary design stage to final construction stage.